SEO Services in Boston, MA
Search engine optimization in Boston is a highly competitive area. When dealing with an entire region, most companies opt to focus their efforts on the largest town or city in the region. This causes companies and organizations within the city limits and those outside to constantly battle for the coveted first page of Google.
Our company has been helping local businesses get found online for the search terms that relate most to their business. We take time to analyze:
- The content on your website – We analyze the text on your website to be sure it is representative of the terms you want to be found for in the search engines.
- How well you are ranking for terms – We do live searches to see how well you rank in Google.
- For what towns you are showing up – Varying those searches with city names gives us a clearer picture of where we need to focus.
- Your online footprint – Online tools give us a map of how to improve your authority online.
- Your Competition – We also check out your competitors to determine the level of difficulty in trying to rank for those terms within the area you want to do business.
While researching your competitors, we determine their strengths online and put a plan into place to improve upon their strategy. We also consider other geographical areas to determine the best ROI for your investment. Perhaps we see that the term “plumbers” is an extraordinarily difficult term to rank for in Boston, but for Quincy, we could provide twice the leads for half the cost. SEO is not a cookie cutter solution. Every industry has different strengths online depending upon their competitors.
If you would like to discuss your business and develop a strategy for increasing the number of leads that your website is producing, feel free to request a one hour SEO audit. If you are starting a business and not sure how to get your online presence of the ground, Call us at South Shore SEO.